Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Foam Roller

YEAH! It came yesterday! I did some searching on youtube for some videos on how to use it. Found some GREAT! videos for IT Band. It was like a deep massage; just what I needed. When I woke up this morning I felt great! I think Sat is possible. I also found a rather large, deep bruise on my knee. It really hurts to run. At least I don't have problems with my leg as much. I'll have to ice my knee to help that.

My run actually went rather well. I even ran up the school hill toward the end. I felt like I was really huffing and puffing, though. I did 3 miles and thought, ok I still need another 10 miles of hills, wind, and driving rain. I think I had a pretty good pace as I was home within 35 min, including cool down walk. I came home, stretched, and rolled on my foam tube again.

I've been eating lots of carbs this week to fuel my muscles. I've been consciously drinking lots of water, too, and no wine. ;)

3.16 mile run; .2 mile walk; RPE - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment