Thursday, December 24, 2009

What a difference a day makes

I almost jumped out of bed and down to the basement. It was such a great run that I ran 4 miles today. I'm looking to the future and it says you're gonna die when you hit the pavement so if you can run 5 miles on the moving cement, you can run 1 on the static pavement. It was difficult at times, but I got 4 miles of running completed, then 1/2 mile walking.
700 calories, 240 fat calories, 50 min total, 2 lbs weight loss in sweat. At this rate, there will be nothing left of me after 26 miles.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! It is amazing how the body works and holds on to as much water as it can. Remember...when you are running on the static pavement, there will also be a breeze, varying temperatures, etc. Lots of variables that can change the amount of sweat one produces :) This is also why consuming water is so important while running.

    ReplyDelete