Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BBRRRrrrrr

J contacted me this afternoon and wanted to go out running tonight. Hmm, I thought to myself. It's lower teens, wind chills in the single digits. "It doesn't matter." OK, I'll go. I got about 3 layers on, called her when Bill got home from Taekwondo and her hubby had to go do a housecall. oh bummer. I was all psyched up to do this. That's ok. We'll try again Saturday.

I went to the basement and ran 4 miles. It was a fine run. Seemed like just another run. I don't know if I was psyched about freezing body parts off or what, but I was sweating like crazy downstairs about half way through. The last mile was difficult, but I kept going. The last two runs my shoes came untied so I double tied them today. Is there a better way to do this?

4 mile run; 1/2 mile walk; RPE - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment