Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Loop

Once again, I was reflecting on my run for the day and realized that I could run, get showered, and then to church if I hurry this afternoon. I did the Ethanol Loop as soon as Bill got home...he's the best daddy/husband in the whole world! It turned out to be perfect timing.

I couldn't figure out the winds so I just took off not knowing if I should head west or east first. When I got to the tracks I decided to go east. Good choice. I think I prefer that direction better. Somehow that highway stretch seems soooo long. The run back into town through Dogtown is much easier.

The run itself was pretty good. I felt strong all the way through. I dressed more loosely today - only my thin running pants, no headband, rolled up fingerless mittens (thanks to J!).

5 mile run; 2 block walk; RPE - 3

No comments:

Post a Comment